EBC Sintered Front Brake Pads
EBC Sintered Brake Pads benefit from the
highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power. Made from sintered copper alloy like the original OEM pads for longer life and perfect braking under all riding conditions, wet, dry, hot or cold.
EBC Sintered Brake Pads Feature
- Sintered copper alloy construction
- Longer life then Organic or Semi Metallic brake pads
- Excellent braking control for all riding conditions: hot, cold, wet or dry
- When required unique stainless steel radiator plates are fitted to reduce heat transfer into the bikes hydraulics
- Unique double segment vented designs keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade
- Sold in single sets
NOTE: Two sets of brake pads are required. All brake pads and shoes are sold in sets for one disc or drum. Order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
NOTE: Never use sintered metal brake pads in calipers originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brake pads are standard equipment on your motorcycle