The World's Best PLUG AND PLAY Speedometer Recalibrator for Suzuki
The SpeedoHealer is an electronic device which will enable your Suzuki
GSX-R600 speedo and
odometer to show accurate information. In addition, the Speedo Healer can
convert Km/h to MPH in real time. In regard to the technical specifications
and included functions, the SpeedoHealer is the best calibrator currently
available for the Suzuki GSX-R600.
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer
display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is
cycled off and back on later.
- Eliminating the Suzuki GSX-R600 "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
Note: you need the GIpro w/ATRE to remove the speed limiter on Suzuki
GSXR600 motorcycles (Gear Indicator Pro with ATRE is sold separately)
What does your Suzuki GSX-R600 gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your Suzuki GSX-R600 speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed,
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to
deliver the most performance)
- Compared to competing products, no rolling-bike setup required. SAFE static
Suzuki GSXR 600 Speedo Healer Product Highlights
calibration range along with the finest increments (0.1%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kit for the Suzuki GSX-R600
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.>/li>
The digital V.4 release also includes:
- * New User Interface: Easier to program, review and update the stored
- * Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with
different engine/gauge combinations, bike engines powering cars, etc.
- * Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM
button standard on all units
- * Smaller & Lighter: 30% smaller and lighter. By far the smallest calibrator
on the market!
- * Improved Layout: Redesigned harness fits into smaller spaces
- * Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and
switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation
of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also,
easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
- * Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion
at the press of a button.
- * Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as
low as 3v supply. Easier installation for Yamaha bikes.
bike needs the Speedo Healer
you've seen us outline above, every bike has factory error and needs
correction, although your odometer is accurate. And with any gearing change,
not only can your speedo be reading 10-20% too high, but your odometer can
be reading 10-15% MORE MILES than you're actually traveling. Saving
yourself from excessive (and erroneous) depreciation is reason enough to buy
the Speedo Healer for your bike.
to Program: User friendly online calculator means no complex math calculations
or guessing at blinking lights!
Click on the image above to see a photo of the on-line calculator.
Outstanding Factory Support
Customer support is available for both installation assistance to
programming and configuration help
unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be
returned in original condition), a two -year UNLIMITED replacement
guarantee (The product should not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage)
and a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. *Note: Limited lifetime warranty
beyond 2 year unlimited period has $30 shipping/handling cost from Mfr in
Europe but unit replacement is free.
1998 98 1999 99 2000 00 2001 01 2002 02 2003 03 2004 04 2005 05 2006 06 2007 07 2008 08 2009 09